Saturday, October 30, 2010

What to do?

What an uneventful day. I've stayed home while Don and Savannah ran errands. Made fudge with the girls and they carved their pumpkins. All in all an ok day but I'm BORED!!! I sound like a kid during summer vacation LOL.
Halloween is tomorrow and the girls are beyond excited to get dressed up and get candy. I just wish the weather would be a little cooler to give the effect that it's fall. I'll be in the wheel chair shortly behind them with my camera.
I go back Monday for my 4 week post op appointment. I'm wishing I'll hear it looks great let's start putting some weight on it, in reality I know it won’t happen that way, at least 2 more weeks with no weight. That's ok I have Friday to look forward to, Ladies night Bunco at a friend’s house. We always have fun while eating, drinking and enjoying each other’s company.
So much going on that I need to get done and taken care of. Like studying and passing the personal training test asap, but I will only take it when I'm 100% confident! Our family trip was fun and a time for me to reflect on things I need to do, to better myself and family and the things I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment