Thursday, October 14, 2010

I really am lucky

It's been a week and a half since my surgery and it's opened my eyes a little. I've reliezed that my kids are way smarter, funnier, creative, beautiful than I had know them to be and how priceless they really are to me.

Hailey is almost 13 and is becoming such a beautiful young lady. She's definetly acting as teen but that's expected. She makes excellent grades and pushes herself to achieve only the best in academics. When meeting Hailey for the first time many assume she's older than she is Not only the way she carries and presents herself but at her height. She's almost as tall as me and she's 12!!! She can wear my clothes but she surpassed my shoe size about a year ago : (   She's my nerd but I love her ( I say this in the most lovingly way and she knows it). Watching her become a young woman makes me tear up....

Paige, wow!!! OMG she's me...... If you knew me from 10 on then you feel me here! She definetly has a mind of her own and not afraid to tell you even if it's under her breath or with her eyes rolling into the back of her head. I've never met a kid so passionate about being creative! She's always fining something new to learn on the computer with video making or posting and entering into contests with singing and dancing. She's the biggest help when Savannah nags her to play with her. She'll plan a whole "school day" with her down to the bell schedule. Model shows, acting shows, nail salons, garage sales the list goes on. Her beauty goes without saying when you see her piercing blue eyes. I know she'll have a fun live for the moment life.

My little goose, isn't so little anymore. She's my diva fashionista!! She changes clothes so many times I dont keep track anymore. Everyone know her for her long blonde hair and her boots. She's my lil Texas girlie girl. She loves to dress up, do nails, fix people hair, and live in the moment. Yes I know she's spolied and it's something I'm working on (she's blantley taking advantage of being spoiled so it must end, I learned my lesson). She's my goose and I get asked why I call her that. I dont' know I found myself doing it without thinking and it stuck. After looking into the meaning of a goose and mythology a goose is known to be loyal to end to family and those they care about and always having a good sense of knowing where home is. Bottom line they are loyal and loving... Definetly her!! She's learning so much so quickly while havign 2 older sister she's very smart for only being 5.

Ask me a month ago if I could of seen all their beauty and I would have said yes but now, I see how truely LUCKY I'am to have my girls. I wish my mom were here to see them grow up along with my nieces and nephew but we knwo she's looking down and smiling proudly.

My friends have really been a huge help and I cannot say Thank You enough for their time and patience with me. Anything from getting the kids to places they need to go, to dinners being brought for the family including yummy desserts. I just got a call from a friend who asked if I knew of the Mother lunch day at school. I had no idea so I'm off to get ready to surprise the girls at lunch!! I love my friends and thank you again!

I did get a chance to get out and try one of those motorized carts at Wally World and ugh, those things SUX!!! Nothing fun about them. They have one speed and give you whiplash when you "break" ie STOP!! Although one man said I'd end up on the people of wal mart page. So here ya go, my People of Wal Mart photo, my sister always said with the pics I post of other ppl one day it'd catch up to me....

1 comment:

  1. <3 your daughters. you're an excellent mother and i would definitely trust you with my girls. (that's saying something) I'm really glad we REALLY got to know each other this year and last! I will miss you and the "option" to come and see you more often. I wish we could/would have now =/

    ReplyDelete