Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BRRRR it's COLD outside

Brrr it’s cold outside!!! Well for Florida at least. It’s a nice change though. Getting the lights hung outside, slowly, but they’re coming along. The girls are excited each night as the calendar gets a day closer to Christmas. Paige and Savannah received emails from Santa last night!!! He let them know what they were doing well at and a few things they need to work on. You should have seen their faces when Santa KNEW what they wanted!
Some really good news about my ankle!!! I’ve been walking on it for about 2 weeks now and the limp I had in the beginning is slowly fading away as I re learn how to walk on it properly. I have to tell you though; it’s like a brand new ankle. STURDY and STABLE something I haven’t felt since maybe high school BEFORE hurting it so bad in a game, against Western Hill! Yes I still remember that game. I’ve never really been hurt in sports except when I came down from a re bound and landed on another player. I felt my ankle twist and pop but kept playing. In the end the HS set me up with their trainer to get it better. Now looking back it might have been an attempt to keep me from getting medical attention. Either ways it’s fixed now, and that’s all that matters. I’m still slow going and the kids are walking faster than me but in time…..
I’ve been crazy busy running around like a mad woman getting project supplies, groceries and trying to stay on top of the house cleaning, but it feels good again to be able to get up and do things I need to do and get out of the house. *Side note* Angela does NOT have a cell phone. The first day wasn’t so bad… I’m so used to always having it with me. But the freedom you feel when you’re out and about and not having to worry about the cell always ringing…… AHHHH pure joy!!! Don’t get me wrong I’d like to have my phone back but I’m ok without it for now at least =)
On a personal note, I’ve been going through a few things of my own. So if I’m not being the friend you need right now, please know I just need your thoughts with me. I’m okay, the girls are ok but it’s time for a change. I’m tired of being in this rut. I miss being happy, smiling, enjoying my friends and family without feeling like I’m doing something bad. I want to be me again and be accepted for that…… I know this too shall pass so I’m optimistic and looking forward to a better year coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment